Durock v2 Screw-In Stabilizers are top of the line stabilizers to use in your keyboard builds. They have been engineered to better prevent wires from popping out during usage, and are the go-to option for many. These are easy to work with and already pre-clipped.
- Wire sizes include 2u, 6.25u, and 7u
- Comes in pre-set packs to include the exact amount you need for a build
- Transparent housing
- Gold-plated wires and screws
- Red washers
- For best results, lubricate using Krytox 205g0 alongside Krytox XHT-BDZ or dielectric grease for optimal performance and sound reduction. Although there are many mods out there, I highly recommend the "plug the butt" method.
- Apply Krytox 205g0 where plastic parts touch (outside the stem and inside the outer housing)
- Apply Krytox XHT-BDZ or dielectric grease on the metal wires